The durable and robust device delights artist with its ergonomic, pen-like shape- just like the Hawk Pen. Compared to the Hawk Pen, however, SOL Nova boasts more power and a softer operation.
The quietest tattoo pen in the world
- Quiet, low-vibration operation of an angled machine combined with the manageability of a pen.
- Steady mode for constant hit and stitch frequency for all tattoo styles
- Reliable, long-lasting operation thanks to the latest BLDC motor technology
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke of 3.5 mm/0.14 inch
- A good tattoo machine for both lining and shading
- Compatible with Disposable Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round - the hygienically and safely packaged disposable grips
- Steplessly adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch)
- Connection via rotating jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage provides optimum protection for the plug connection
- Roll inhibition against unintentional rolling away of the pen
- Especially easy to cover
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
The SOL Nova is extremely powerful and at the same time gentle on the skin. It packs a punch, but still runs softly and smoothly. This means that the color transfers to the skin more quickly, which is ideal for the black & gray work in particular. Thanks to the quiet and soft operation, it doesn't cause a rough appearance on the skin, allowing for faster healing process.